Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
YEREVAN, December 1. /ARKA/. Cooperation with the Eurasian Economic Union member countries in customs area will allow Armenia to react to problems quickly and to find effective solutions to them, Karen Karapetyan, Armenian prime minister, said Wednesday as met head of the union countries’ ...Continue Reading...
Will US-EU trade deal dissolve the EU-Turkey Customs Union?
Turkey has reached a critical point in its participation in the EU Customs Union, driven by anxiety over the implications of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP), a free-trade deal being negotiated by the European Union and the United States to integrate their markets, a ...Continue Reading...
New Kazakh law to help businessmen of Customs Union
The law on amendments to state purchase laws will come into force on January 29, 2014 in Kazakhstan. Companies of members of the Customs Union will have equal opportunities for tenders in Kazakhstan, according to the law, ITAR-TASS reports.Continue Reading...
- Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
- Customs admits teething problems with new clearance system
- Judge questions customs’ raids on homes of accountants
- La douane américaine s’installe à l’aéroport de Bruxelles
- Journée internationale de la douane : les pays membres de l’OMD invités à partager leurs expériences sur le numérique
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law