U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law
This post updates information concerning guidance released by the U.S. Department of State about implementation of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act. We provide a summary and link to additional information published by U.S. Customs and Border ...Continue Reading...
House Votes to Reauthorize U.S. Export-Import Bank
WASHINGTON—The House Tuesday approved the reauthorization of the U.S. Export-Import Bank, with a majority of Republicans joining almost all Democrats to demonstrate a broad bipartisan coalition to revive the export-finance agency. The measure passed 313-118. More than half of the House’s 247 ...Continue Reading...
U.S. Trade Deficit Shrinkage Facilitated by Export Expansion and Import Contraction
While most of the nation’s economic concerns are riveted on continuing high unemployment, the slowing but still increasing deficit, and a manufacturing sector that can’t accelerate, little credit is being given to U.S. exports, which are continuing to roar at a record $2 trillion annual pace, ...Continue Reading...
- Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
- Customs admits teething problems with new clearance system
- Judge questions customs’ raids on homes of accountants
- La douane américaine s’installe à l’aéroport de Bruxelles
- Journée internationale de la douane : les pays membres de l’OMD invités à partager leurs expériences sur le numérique
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law