U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law
This post updates information concerning guidance released by the U.S. Department of State about implementation of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act. We provide a summary and link to additional information published by U.S. Customs and Border ...Continue Reading...
Sri Lanka to blacklist firms violating Customs law
ECONOMYNEXT – Sri Lankan exporters and importers who break the rules will be blacklisted for life once better systems that improve surveillance and speed up clearance are put in place, Finance Minister Ravi Karunanayake warned.Continue Reading...
A Customs Brokerage Improves Productivity and Regulatory Compliance With Descartes OneView(TM)
(Thomson Reuters ONE via COMTEX) — WATERLOO, Ontario, Jan. 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Descartes Systems Group DSGX, -0.65% (DSG), the global leader in uniting logistics-intensive businesses in commerce, announced that A Customs Brokerage has significantly increased its shipment ...Continue Reading...
- Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
- Customs admits teething problems with new clearance system
- Judge questions customs’ raids on homes of accountants
- La douane américaine s’installe à l’aéroport de Bruxelles
- Journée internationale de la douane : les pays membres de l’OMD invités à partager leurs expériences sur le numérique
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law