Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
YEREVAN, December 1. /ARKA/. Cooperation with the Eurasian Economic Union member countries in customs area will allow Armenia to react to problems quickly and to find effective solutions to them, Karen Karapetyan, Armenian prime minister, said Wednesday as met head of the union countries’ ...Continue Reading...
Hong Kong caught in diplomatic bind as customs seize shipment of military vehicles from Taiwan
Sources say it may be one of the biggest seizures of strategic commodities in two decades; details about owner, sender and consignee still being investigated A routine customs inspection in Hong Kong that led to the seizure of nine armoured personnel carriers has placed it in the middle of ...Continue Reading...
WTO clinches first global trade deal in its history: easier customs rules
Ending months of deadlock, the World Trade Organization (WTO) on Thursday ratified a global deal to ease customs rules, making it the first agreement in the multi-lateral trade body’s history.Continue Reading...
Exclusive: Export-Import Bank admits errors in small biz data
(Reuters) – The U.S. Export-Import Bank has mischaracterized potentially hundreds of large companies and units of multinational conglomerates as small businesses, a flaw in its record keeping that could undermine the export lender’s survival strategy.Continue Reading...
Import-export professionals and institutions come together to create world standards in global business
The Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) is building on its International Trade Competency Standards (ICS) project by collaborating with global industry experts, including the Institute of Export & International Trade (IOExIT) UK.Continue Reading...
- Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
- Customs admits teething problems with new clearance system
- Judge questions customs’ raids on homes of accountants
- La douane américaine s’installe à l’aéroport de Bruxelles
- Journée internationale de la douane : les pays membres de l’OMD invités à partager leurs expériences sur le numérique
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law