Judge questions customs’ raids on homes of accountants
Four arrested KPMG executives have not been charged with any wrongdoing A process to obtain warrants to search the homes of four Belfast accountants under investigation for suspected tax evasion could be seen as just a “rubber-stamping operation”, a senior judge has suggested. Lord Justice ...Continue Reading...
- Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
- Customs admits teething problems with new clearance system
- Judge questions customs’ raids on homes of accountants
- La douane américaine s’installe à l’aéroport de Bruxelles
- Journée internationale de la douane : les pays membres de l’OMD invités à partager leurs expériences sur le numérique
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law