Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
YEREVAN, December 1. /ARKA/. Cooperation with the Eurasian Economic Union member countries in customs area will allow Armenia to react to problems quickly and to find effective solutions to them, Karen Karapetyan, Armenian prime minister, said Wednesday as met head of the union countries’ ...Continue Reading...
Russia’s Economic Slump Forces Logistics Firms Into the Regions
As demand for new warehouse space collapses in Moscow amid Russia’s close-to-zero economic growth, logistic firms are flocking to the regions in a bid to keep up profits. According to a recent report by real estate consultancy Jones Lang LaSalle, Moscow’s logistics industry has been ...Continue Reading...
- Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
- Customs admits teething problems with new clearance system
- Judge questions customs’ raids on homes of accountants
- La douane américaine s’installe à l’aéroport de Bruxelles
- Journée internationale de la douane : les pays membres de l’OMD invités à partager leurs expériences sur le numérique
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law