Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
YEREVAN, December 1. /ARKA/. Cooperation with the Eurasian Economic Union member countries in customs area will allow Armenia to react to problems quickly and to find effective solutions to them, Karen Karapetyan, Armenian prime minister, said Wednesday as met head of the union countries’ ...Continue Reading...
Hong Kong caught in diplomatic bind as customs seize shipment of military vehicles from Taiwan
Sources say it may be one of the biggest seizures of strategic commodities in two decades; details about owner, sender and consignee still being investigated A routine customs inspection in Hong Kong that led to the seizure of nine armoured personnel carriers has placed it in the middle of ...Continue Reading...
Customs admits teething problems with new clearance system
By SU MYAT MON | FRONTIER YANGON — Customs officials say they are working to address problems associated with the introduction of an automated clearance system last month following complaints from traders. The Myanmar Automated Cargo Clearance System (MACCS) was launched on November 12 with ...Continue Reading...
Judge questions customs’ raids on homes of accountants
Four arrested KPMG executives have not been charged with any wrongdoing A process to obtain warrants to search the homes of four Belfast accountants under investigation for suspected tax evasion could be seen as just a “rubber-stamping operation”, a senior judge has suggested. Lord Justice ...Continue Reading...
U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law
This post updates information concerning guidance released by the U.S. Department of State about implementation of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act. We provide a summary and link to additional information published by U.S. Customs and Border ...Continue Reading...
- Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
- Customs admits teething problems with new clearance system
- Judge questions customs’ raids on homes of accountants
- La douane américaine s’installe à l’aéroport de Bruxelles
- Journée internationale de la douane : les pays membres de l’OMD invités à partager leurs expériences sur le numérique
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law