U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law
This post updates information concerning guidance released by the U.S. Department of State about implementation of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act. We provide a summary and link to additional information published by U.S. Customs and Border ...Continue Reading...
Transplace upgrades ‘Customs Portal’ to speed US-Mexico border freight
Transplace is deploying technology that helps shippers get goods across the U.S.-Mexican border more quickly, cutting truck transit times by improving the customs process. The third-party logistics company last week said it is upgrading its Customs Portal, a proprietary system that automates ...Continue Reading...
- Cooperation with Eurasian Economic Union in customs area to allow Armenia to react to problems quickly – premier
- Customs admits teething problems with new clearance system
- Judge questions customs’ raids on homes of accountants
- La douane américaine s’installe à l’aéroport de Bruxelles
- Journée internationale de la douane : les pays membres de l’OMD invités à partager leurs expériences sur le numérique
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Provides Additional Guidance on Implementation of New Visa Waiver Program Law